Monday - Week 3(ish)

Hours Today - 3 1/2

Hours Total - 53 1/2


I had A block first this morning. It was their last chance to work on their projects during class time. On myProctor, it said that the project was due today. The gallery walk isn't until tomorrow but it says that it's due on Monday because A block doesn't have class on Tuesday. This confused a lot of them. I tried to explain this when I could. The problem is that you explain it to them and they say it makes sense, but then five minutes later they're asking the same questions again. Then, I had extra help in the projection room starting at 6:15. Everyone left by 7:30 and then I stayed a little longer to clean up. There were paintbrushes that needed to be washed and then I threw away some random scraps of paper on the table.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Week 1 Reflection

Day 3