Day 1

 5/8 - 6:43 PM

Total Hours - 3


I started the day by meeting Ellie at the dining commons to discuss my plans for senior project and what the classes will be doing for the next week. Then we went to the bookstore to get a copy of Born a Crime which is what the ninth graders are reading now. This took about 30 minutes. We met for her class during A block where they had a Harkness discussion so I observed that. We discussed the Harkness after class and this all took an hour and ten minutes. I went to my afternoon activity doing costumes for two hours. Then I spent an hour and twenty minutes grading homework. Ellie’s dog got into a fight with a porcupine so I did the two different homework assignments we discussed. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Day 2