Day 2

 5/9 7:46 PM        Total Hours - 5 hours and 55 mins


I started the day with meeting Ellie in the dining commons at 8:30. We discussed the harkness rubric and started grading the A block harkness until C block started. This was my first time meeting them. I got to introduce myself and get to know them more than I did with the other block because they didn’t have a Harkness. I airplayed a few pictures of my pets and then had them go around and introduce themselves and tell me something they think I should know about. Then there were a few playlist slides that a few different groups presented. After advisory was A block. I got to introduce myself better this time. I airplayed some pictures of my pets and then as they went around introducing themselves a bunch of them started to airplay pictures of their own pets. I was happy I got to connect with them better than I did the first time I saw it. I went to Ellie’s extra help later.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Day 1