Day 3

 5/10            Total Hours - 4 1/2         Weekly Total - 13 hours and 25 mins


I spent most of my day at the theater helping with Ada and the Engine today. Ellie didn't have any classes today so I had more free time. I started the day by finishing grading the essay outlines and continuing the Path of Life Garden assignments. Then, I went to the theater and put stickers on my sewing machine which I've been meaning to do for a while. I spent a few hours working on the headpiece for Ada's court debut. Lillian Holley was there too for her senior project and we took Mosely for a walk. He was a very good boy. I spent the afternoon helping the cast get ready for the show. Then I went back to my dorm and did some more grading. I read Born a Crime for 2 hours.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Day 2

Day 1