Day 4

 5/11  

Hours Today - 2 1/2

Total Hours - 15 hours and 55 mins


I spent my entire day in the theater. Today was earth day so there were no classes. I went to the theater at 10 to work on some of my own sewing projects that I've been wanting to do but haven't had the time before. I got some clothes on a weekend thrifting trip a while ago and have had ideas in mind since then. I listened to the Born a Crime audiobook for 2 1/2 hours while I was working. I worked in the costume shop to keep Lillian company and slow down her descent into madness. She goes to the basement of the theater every day and has no human interaction at all. It is taking its toll.  Really, this was a form of community service. I left the theater around 3:30 and came back an hour later to eat dinner and start preparing for the run of the show. I did hair and makeup and then went back to my dorm around 8.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Day 2

Day 1