Day 6

 5/13

Hours Today - 4 1/2 hours

Hours Total - 24 hours and 25 mins


I had C block today during the second class block. Their critical analysis essay was due so we spent the first bit of class having them all print out the essays. Then, Ellie and I shared the personal narrative outline that I helped make to help them brainstorm ideas for the capstone project. Ellie discussed the different parts to the project. We went to the library for the second half of class where Heidi did an exercise with them to help them come up with ideas and make drawings. I went back to my dorm after that and spent 3 and a half hours grading the essays. I went over to the theater around 4:30 to help get everyone ready for Ada and the Engine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflection

Day 2

Day 1