Friday - Week 2

5/19

 Hours Today - 3 and 20 mins

Hours Total - 44


I had both A and C blocks this morning. This was their last time in the projection room working on the projects until their next class when it was due. Both classes did not need a lot of help so I mostly sat in the back and supervised. A few students did approach me with questions. I helped them but I did not go around the room and ask everyone how they were doing because it seemed like everyone knew what they were supposed to be doing. I stayed for an extra twenty minutes after the last class left to clean up the materials. I made the terrible mistake of letting people leave before the entire room was clean. I learned that you can't just let them go when they clean up their own spot. You have to bar them from the door and say no one leaves until it is clean. I also cleaned up some paint that got on the table which there was a surprising amount of. When I was talking to Ellie later, she told me that some of them may not have been in an actual art classroom since elementary school so they may not be as familiar with the responsibilities that come with art materials and cleaning up supplies. I had the Jazz Rock concert later that night and received two of the senior arts awards.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Week 1 Reflection

Day 3