Thursday - Week 2


 5/18

Hours today - 4 10 mins

Hours Total - 40 hours and 40 mins


I only had C block today during the second to last class. We met in the projection room again to use the arts and crafts supplies. It seems like everyone in C block now has a good idea of what they want to do for their projects. I mostly just sat in the back and occasionally helped people find things because they all seemed good on their own. I met with Ellie after during E block on the library to go over the grades for the essays. She had reviewed A blocks essays and had some revisions and questions before we published the grades. I had finished all except for three of C blocks so we went over those. I found it much easier to add more feedback this time. We decided I would have extra help in the Fowler common room today, tomorrow, and Monday since Ellie won’t have another extra help before the capstone is due. I wasn’t expecting anyone to show up but towards the end there were about five people. It ended up going longer than the original one hour time period we had established before. Then I did the last three essays in about forty minutes. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Week 1 Reflection

Day 3