Tuesday - Week 3(ish)

 5/23

Hours Today - 2

Total Hours - 55 1/2


My only class today was C block at one o'clock. There are more classes during C block than A block and many of them were in the day student lounge when I walked in. I was surprised at first because normally the groups are split between the library and downstairs so I wasn't expecting to see that many people. It was a little chaotic. Most people were essentially done with their capstone, but some still had work to do. I mostly just helped people find materials occasionally and answered minor questions. As I was cleaning up after, I noticed the dried paint on the carpet. The stain almost looks intentional because of how artful and precise it is. How did none of the colors blend or overlap? It will remain a mystery. I went to the gallery walk in the library later at 6:15. It was also a little hectic because they were all rushing to find a place to display their art. I walked around with Ellie and looked at the work and writing from all of her students. It was nice to see the final product after having witnessed the different stages of development some of the projects went through. I felt a certain pride when I noticed a few students that followed my advice and input. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Week 1 Reflection

Day 3